Places Victoria's Riverwalk project
Riverwalk is a new community to be developed in Werribee by Places Victoria (formerly VicUrban) in partnership with Melbourne Water which will offer approximately 2260 lots, at an average lot size of 430 square metres, across a 197 hectare site
- Riverwalk will be developed in stages and will be complete in approximately 2020.
- The first, second and third stages of construction are complete.
- Riverwalk's first residents moved there in May 2012.
- Places Victoria’s design standards will ensure that homes are appropriately positioned on blocks to maximise privacy and reduce overshadowing.
Questions and Answers
Read our questions and answers section for detailed information.
- Read the media release
- Register your interest in Places Victoria's Riverwalk project
- Take a look at the residential sales information for Riverwalk
Illustrations, diagrams and plans shown in this website are artist impressions for presentation purposes only and are subject to change.